DYNAMIS NAMED AS 2017 FINALIST FOR SECAF’s PRESTIGIOUS GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
Dynamis is proud to announce that we were selected as a finalist for the 9th Annual Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) Awards. Winners will be announced at the SECAF Awards Gala on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at the Hilton McLean in Tysons Corner. The commemorative event honors small and emerging government contractors and the players in the industry that rely on small business.
2017 finalists are named in the following categories:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $6 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($6 to $12 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($12 to $25 million in revenue)
- SECAF Award of Excellence
- SECAF Government Project of the Year
- SECAF Small Business Partner of the Year
Dynamis, Inc. is a finalist for the SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($12 to $25 million in revenue).
“The SECAF Awards Gala is the preeminent annual event that spotlights small businesses that are doing outstanding and innovating work in the government contracting community,” said Cameron Hamilton, Chairman of SECAF and Principal at The McLean Group. “It is a privilege to publicly recognize Dynamis as it is a shining example of the commitment, strategy, and leadership that enable the community of small business government contractors to reach higher levels.”