Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017
Time: 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Location: Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
7900 Westpark Dr., A550, Tysons Corner, VA 22102 — Open Map
Three firms specializing in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Solutions, Evans Incorporated, Dynamis, and Noblis, are pleased to announce that they will be co-hosting an event sponsored by the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce (Nova Chamber), where a panel of experts from industry, academia, and leaders in the development of federal aviation standards will come together to help business leaders in both the commercial and public sectors understand the state of UAS and what it means to their organizations.
This unique event will provide participants with the opportunity to talk and network face-to-face with a cross-section of industry representatives about ongoing regulatory, security, operational, and technological changes driving the integration of drones into the National Airspace System (NAS), your businesses, and our economy. We have designed the focus of this event based on what we hear industry stakeholders most asking about, specifically addressing questions like:
- What do I need to know to plan how to best establish, operate, or scale my drone operations or programs?
- How can organizations best work with the government to obtain unique authorization or waivers for unmanned operations?
- What are some of the more creative uses of this technology that have helped these organizations that might benefit others?
- For companies thinking about starting a new drone program, or early adopters, what observations or advice would you have based on what you have seen and experienced?
- What do you think will be most critical to monitor over the next 12-18 months for organizations that try to align their own drone operations and investment strategies with the evolving marketplace?
Come join local leaders for this exciting event, where breakfast and coffee will be provided and you are sure to walk away smarter on this topic of UAS in business!
To register for this event, please click here.