- Dynamite since: April 2016
- Most likely to … be accused of pranks that he did not commit.
- Likes: Kids (mine most of all), motorcycles, cigars, red wine, hunting, shooting, soccer (coaching and playing), whiskey and bourbon, and the great outdoors.
- Dislikes: White wine and rain.
- Historical Figure: I’d compare myself to C.S. Lewis if I didn’t fall so short.
- Interesting Fact: I hate clapping along to a song, because of that awkward moment halfway through it when the clapping kind of dies off and you’re not sure if you should keep clapping, or just stop.
Brad has 20 years of experience working the design, development, integration, testing, IV&V, deployment and sustainment of enterprise level incident and emergency management systems with the majority of that experience focused on national level systems deployed by the Department of Justice, Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and foreign nations including Brazil, Belgium, Jamaica, United Kingdom, and South Africa. Since 1997, Brad’s focus has been in emergency management software solutions, exercise management, criminal justice information systems, analytical modeling, weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and counterterrorism systems. Brad is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2005 and has worked onsite in Emergency Operations Centers for special events including Olympics, Superbowls, Inaugurations, World Cup, and more.