- Dynamite since: April 2016
- Most likely to … be accused of pranks that he did not commit.
- Likes: Kids (mine most of all), motorcycles, cigars, red wine, hunting, shooting, soccer (coaching and playing), whiskey and bourbon, and the great outdoors.
- Dislikes: White wine and rain.
- Interesting Fact: I hate clapping along to a song, because of that awkward moment halfway through it when the clapping kind of dies off and you’re not sure if you should keep clapping, or just stop.
Brad Gardner currently serves as Group Vice President of Dynamis and is responsible for leading the Corporate Support Group as well as our Information Technology and Compliance (ITC) Division. He oversees back office support including finance and accounting, human capital, security and compliance, internal IT, contracts, and business operations functions. He also continues to lead the ITC Division, providing custom IT solutions, commercial products including the COBRA emergency management system, and compliance solutions built around ISO 9001 and 27001.
Brad has 20 years of experience working the design, development, integration, testing, IV&V, deployment and sustainment of enterprise level incident and emergency management systems with the majority of that experience focused on national level systems deployed by the Department of Justice, Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and foreign nations including Brazil, Belgium, Jamaica, United Kingdom, and South Africa. Since 1997, Brad’s focus has been in emergency management software solutions, exercise management, criminal justice information systems, analytical modeling, weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and counter-terrorism systems. Brad is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2005 and has worked onsite in Emergency Operations Centers for special events including Olympics, Superbowls, Inaugurations, World Cup, and more.